Note: Safari Download Manager not allow you to view your downloaded files. It's recommend installing iFile or another comparable file manager. Safari Download Manager also not works on iPhone OS 2.x.
How To Install Cracked Safari Download Manager
- Rename downloaded file to SDM.deb or whatever you like
- Copy the file to var/mobile/
- Open mobile terminal on your iPhone and do the steps below exactly
- type in su (press return)
- type in alpine (press return)
- type in dpkg -i SDM.deb or whatever you named the file (press return)
- Reboot and Respring
- Fire up safari and get to downloading things.
Auto Installation Using i-FunBox
Once your downloaded has complete. Tap on the downloaded file and Safari will asked your to "open in iFile" and just tap on "Open In File" to view and its automatically launch direct to your iFile apps to locate your downloaded file. This integration only pop up if you already purchase or installed iFile.
Your can locate and navigate your downloaded file on your iFile apps at /var/mobile/Library/Downloads/downloaded file. Make sure your locate this directory again if you would like to SSH with your iPhone for file transfer.