5GB’s of free in the cloud storage Apple is giving you will not be enough for you media junkies. That is why we’re happy to report that Box.net is giving users 50GB’s of in the cloud storage for FREE.
We’ll tell you the big deal, Apple charges $100 a year for that much storage and dropbox charges you $10 a month so why pay when you can get it for free. The sweet deal begins tomorrow at 12:01 a.m. PST and only runs 50 days so be sure and sign up for your free box.net account can claim your 50 free gigabytes.
To claim your free storage you must sign in at noon using the Box.net client or sign up for a new account using their iOS app (iTunes Link).
According to Box.net app
Looking for your 50 GB? We’ll be posting the new version of our app (2.4.3) later today so check back to get the update.
Box provides simple, secure sharing from anywhere – letting you easily store files online, send big files fast, access content on-the-go, and collaborate with others. Box for iPhone and iPad gives you 5 GB FREE to:
• View files directly on your iPhone and iPad
• Share files easily with a link
• Save files to your device for offline access
• Open files in other apps installed on your iPhone and iPad, like Documents to Go and GoodReader
• Secure content with a four-digit passcode and set the app to log out when closed (iPad only)
• Project files from Box to a TV, LCD monitor or projector via VGA Out (iPad only)
• Wirelessly print to AirPrint-enabled printers (iPad only)
Upgrade to Box Business to collaborate with shared workspaces and sync files to your PC for offline access.
No wonder more than 6 million users, including 77% of the FORTUNE 500, rely on Box for simple, secure content sharing.